© 2002-2018 Board of Trustees of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Youssef Hashash
Using DEEPSOIL in your publication? Download the citation here.
Welcome to DEEPSOIL
DEEPSOIL is a unified 1D equivalent linear and nonlinear site response analysis platform. Main features include:
- Strength-controlled nonlinear model
- Frequency-independent damping formulation
- Porewater pressure generation and dissipation models
- Graphical user interface
- Parallel-processing capability
To download DEEPSOIL, please register online
. If you have already registered, login here
We welcome your feedback. If you are interested in contributing to DEEPSOIL development, please contact Professor Youssef Hashash at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 29, 2018 - DEEPSOIL v7.0.13 Released
DEEPSOIL v7.0.13 is now available for download. This build is a maintenance build and is recommended for all users. Please login here
and download the updated installer. This is a pre-release software and should be used primarily for testing and evaluation purpose.
Version 6.1.7 remains available as the current stable release. Update in this release include:
- Fixed an issue which caused the interface load incorrect parameter names for Andrus (2013) reference curve.
- Fixed an error which caused the interface could not correctly track the change of soil model on first page.
- Corrected an error which could automatically update the parameter values for Andrus (2013) reference curve.
- Added a message window to remind users to assign reference curves for mean profile before auto-generation/randomization.
Previous announcements are available in the DEEPSOIL news archive
Initial development work supported primarily by the Earthquake Engineering Research Centers Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number EEC-9701785; the Mid-America Earthquake Center.
This support is gratefully acknowledged.