© 2002-2017 Board of Trustees of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Youssef Hashash
Using DEEPSOIL in your publication? Download the citation here.
Welcome to DEEPSOIL
DEEPSOIL is a unified 1D equivalent linear and nonlinear site response analysis platform. Main features include:
- Strength-controlled nonlinear model
- Frequency-independent damping formulation
- Porewater pressure generation and dissipation models
- Graphical user interface
- Parallel-processing capability
To download DEEPSOIL, please register online
. If you have already registered, login here
We welcome your feedback. If you are interested in contributing to DEEPSOIL development, please contact Professor Youssef Hashash at email@example.com
December 11, 2017 - DEEPSOIL v7.0.6 Released
DEEPSOIL v7.0.6 is now available for download. This build is a maintenance build and is recommended for all users. Please login here
and download the updated installer. This is a pre-release software and should be used primarily for testing and evaluation purpose.
Version 6.1.7 remains available as the current stable release. Update in this release include:
- Corrected an error which caused the unit shifting function didn’t work in motion input tab.
- Corrected an error which caused retrieving the user specified output layers results failed.
- Fixed an issue which caused calling message window from a secondary thread could crash the interface.
- Fixed an error which caused export discontinuous layers output to excel file failed.
- Added a message window to remind user install VC++ 2015 runtime library.
- Corrected an error which caused read/write on an unauthorized path in user’s system crash the interface.
- Modified the checking, loading and updating procedure of MRDF model while loading a saved profile.
- Fixed an error which caused incorrectly loading of MRDF model for linear layer in a mixed profile.
- Fixed an error which caused the loaded mixed soil models overwritten by the default soil model.
- Fixed an error which caused blurring the Mainwindow background failed when showing a message window in results interface.
- Fixed an error which caused redundant trials to read an empty output database.
- Fixed an error which caused the auto-generation function didn’t work for EQL with Discrete point model.
- Enabled the showing of Dmin for EQL analysis with Discrete points model.
- Corrected the loading of saved EQL analysis with Discrete points analysis.
- Updated Italian library.
Previous announcements are available in the DEEPSOIL news archive
Initial development work supported primarily by the Earthquake Engineering Research Centers Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number EEC-9701785; the Mid-America Earthquake Center.
This support is gratefully acknowledged.