Welcome to DEEPSOIL
DEEPSOIL is a unified 1D equivalent linear and nonlinear site response analysis platform. Main features include:
- Graphical user interface
- Automated updating
- Parallel-processing capability
- Frequency-independent damping formulation
- Porewater pressure generation and dissipation models
To download DEEPSOIL, please register online
. If you have already
registered, login here
We welcome your feedback. If you are interested in contributing to
DEEPSOIL development, please contact Professor Youssef Hashash at
September 24, 2015 - DEEPSOIL v6.0.8 Released
An updated version of DEEPSOIL v6.0 is now available for download. This build is a maintenance build and is recommended for all users.
Please login here
the updated installer. Updates in this release include:
- Corrected an error that caused the “Check Convergence” window to plot the strain profile incorrectly for deconvolution analyses.
- Updates to the draft user manual.
Previous announcements are available in the DEEPSOIL news archive
DEEPSOIL is under development at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Dr. Youssef M. A. Hashash
Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Graduate Research Assistant