© 2002-2018 Board of Trustees of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Youssef Hashash
Using DEEPSOIL in your publication? Download the citation here.
Welcome to DEEPSOIL
DEEPSOIL is a unified 1D equivalent linear and nonlinear site response analysis platform. Main features include:
- Strength-controlled nonlinear model
- Frequency-independent damping formulation
- Porewater pressure generation and dissipation models
- Graphical user interface
- Parallel-processing capability
To download DEEPSOIL, please register online
. If you have already registered, login here
We welcome your feedback. If you are interested in contributing to DEEPSOIL development, please contact Professor Youssef Hashash at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 16, 2018 - DEEPSOIL v7.0.9 Released
DEEPSOIL v7.0.9 is now available for download. This build is a maintenance build and is recommended for all users. Please login here
and download the updated installer. This is a pre-release software and should be used primarily for testing and evaluation purpose.
Version 6.1.7 remains available as the current stable release. Update in this release include:
- Fixed an error of pasting by shortcut key combination "Ctrl + V".
- Fixed an error in expanding advanced profile table with PWP parameters.
- Corrected the title of “Fourier Amplitude Ratio” in results excel.
- Corrected reference curve name from “Seed and Idriss (1991)” to “Seed and Idriss (1970)”.
Previous announcements are available in the DEEPSOIL news archive
Initial development work supported primarily by the Earthquake Engineering Research Centers Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number EEC-9701785; the Mid-America Earthquake Center.
This support is gratefully acknowledged.