© 2002-2018 Board of Trustees of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Youssef Hashash
Using DEEPSOIL in your publication? Download the citation here.
Welcome to DEEPSOIL
DEEPSOIL is a unified 1D equivalent linear and nonlinear site response analysis platform. Main features include:
- Strength-controlled nonlinear model
- Frequency-independent damping formulation
- Porewater pressure generation and dissipation models
- Graphical user interface
- Parallel-processing capability
To download DEEPSOIL, please register online
. If you have already registered, login here
We welcome your feedback. If you are interested in contributing to DEEPSOIL development, please contact Professor Youssef Hashash at email@example.com
April 20, 2018 - DEEPSOIL v7.0.12 Released
DEEPSOIL v7.0.12 is now available for download. This build is a maintenance build and is recommended for all users. Please login here
and download the updated installer. This is a pre-release software and should be used primarily for testing and evaluation purpose.
Version 6.1.7 remains available as the current stable release. Update in this release include:
- Fixed an error which caused the parameters (Ref Strain and gamma1) of Yee et al. (2013) to be loaded incorrectly.
- Fixed an error, which in a saved profile, caused incorrect soil model flag display in Step 1, without impacting the model used in the analysis.
- Added Housner Intensity to analysis result excel.
Previous announcements are available in the DEEPSOIL news archive
Initial development work supported primarily by the Earthquake Engineering Research Centers Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number EEC-9701785; the Mid-America Earthquake Center.
This support is gratefully acknowledged.