© 2002-2018 Board of Trustees of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Youssef Hashash
Using DEEPSOIL in your publication? Download the citation here.
Welcome to DEEPSOIL
DEEPSOIL is a unified 1D equivalent linear and nonlinear site response analysis platform. Main features include:
- Strength-controlled nonlinear model
- Frequency-independent damping formulation
- Porewater pressure generation and dissipation models
- Graphical user interface
- Parallel-processing capability
To download DEEPSOIL, please register online
. If you have already registered, login here
We welcome your feedback. If you are interested in contributing to DEEPSOIL development, please contact Professor Youssef Hashash at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 3, 2018 - DEEPSOIL v7.0.7 Released
DEEPSOIL v7.0.7 is now available for download. This build is a maintenance build and is recommended for all users. Please login here
and download the updated installer. This is a pre-release software and should be used primarily for testing and evaluation purpose.
Version 6.1.7 remains available as the current stable release. Update in this release include:
- Updated user manual, examples and default working directory.
- Fixed an issue which caused the interface wrote incorrect input motion data to Excel.
- Corrected an error which caused the interface couldn’t recognize the parameter for reference curve “Zhang(2005)”.
- Corrected an error which caused interface crashed when removing empty layers.
- Added line number to motion importer and updated the motion import procedure.
- Corrected an error which caused interface crash when going back from randomized profile page to mean profile due to unsaved strength data.
- Added a message box to remind user to make sure the profile document is in using or broken when the interface is trying to open it.
- Added a function to save dynamic curve randomization settings.
- Added a function to save randomized dynamic curve data.
- Added a function to load the saved randomized dynamic curve data.
- Updated copy and paste feature in advanced soil profile data grid to prevent it from modifying the data if the parameter is disabled for a given soil model.
- Added copy boundary date function to Animation displacement chart.
- Added an option to enable user to load motion to user defined directory.
- Added a button on motion view page to load new motion directly.
- Added a button on motion view page to delete unwanted motion.
- Put “Process” buttons in “Motion Metrics and Tools” tab in center of each columns.
Previous announcements are available in the DEEPSOIL news archive
Initial development work supported primarily by the Earthquake Engineering Research Centers Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number EEC-9701785; the Mid-America Earthquake Center.
This support is gratefully acknowledged.